Are you looking for an antique home with tons of charm and character? This home at 1914 FM 1094 is the home for you. Located in quaint Sealy, Tx, this home is a real MUST SEE!!!! This craftsman cottage underwent a three year renovation retaining much of it’s historical charm but adding some modern amenities and conveniences. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a charming front porch elevation. Call today for a private showing of this great home. RE/MAX Preferred Homes at 281-373-4300.
1914 FM 1094 Rd FEATURES
- Original Cypress & New Hardi Board Siding (hand sanding/painting just completed ~ Sherwin Williams Duration; left over paint stored.)
- Original Solid Wood Construction & New Sheetrock
- Energy/pest control blown in wall insulation.
- Cedar Skirting
- Long Leaf Hardwood Floors, Countertop, & Details
- Bathrooms have ceramic tile flooring. Kitchen ~Novalis vinyl plank. Extras stored.
- Original Farm Sink with soap dish faucet
- All original windows intact and restrung. (original screens in attic can be made into storm windows)
- All original doors and copper hardware intact.
- Original bath and kitchen cabinetry/copper hardware intact & reworked.
- Original solid wood French Doors in DR/LR entries.
- 2 sets exterior grade French Doors leading out to decking.
- In-Blind glass systems on addition doors.
- Solid Mahogany Etched Inset Door to Deck.
- Elizabethan & Delta Faucets and Fixtures
- Kohler 16” Toilets
- Hunter Lighted Ceiling Fans
- Deco Stained Light Fixtures in BR & DR
- Energy saver light fixtures in BR and Laundry
- Jacuzzi Tub with HH shower.
- Cedar Wood wainscoting in bathroom & hall closet (marine varnished)
- Original (over 1000 sq ft) tall attic with hallway drop ceiling stair ladder. (Original bucket/rock pulley system.) Attic is lighted and floored – great storage or easy conversion for more living space. Two thermostat control vents and new insulation in attic spaces.
- Total new roof in 2002 with architectural 40yr shingles and drip molding.
- Over 750 sq ft of Choice brand Decking (slip resistant plastic/wood fiber material) with privacy fencing, handicap access ramp, change/shower area & security gates. Deck lights programmable.
- Custom Hydro Therapy Jetted Swim (against the jetted stream) Spa Pool (7 ½’X15’)with inside/dual controls. 3 Pumps (recently replaced). Self filtering. Programmable mood lights and 11kw heater w/freeze protection. (High output with low energy use in self maintaining mode.) Spa shell has integrated bio guard (mold/mildew resistant). Low maintenance: minimal water treatment & energy consumption. Far below maintenance/energy cost of in-ground pools plus easy access to components.
- Recent 200 amp meter service with plenty of extra breaker slots and 6 exterior plug sets.
- Hidden set in deck fencing includes under deck drainage/ sump pump control switch.
- 4 exterior water faucets with hose storage for easy ground watering access.
- 7 Oaks and producing Pecan planted in 1940. Arborist assisted full tree trimming, treating completed in 2004. Yearly trims/maintenance. Both sides of .51 acre property lined with spirea bushes planted in 1972. Azalea bushes encompass circular tree beds. Chain link and wood fencing connects to these bushes. Oleander, Red Tip, Bottle Brush, Crepe Myrtle (planted 2002) encompass fencing. Also planted 2002: Lemon, Lime, Fig, Plum, Banana, Pine, Mimosa, Palm. Hibiscus, dwarf Tulip Trees, Honeysuckle, irises. 2009 : Grapefruit, Satsuma, Peach, Apricot, Plum trees.
- Appliances include: Maytag Double Oven/ Ceramic top (self-clean) Stove, Bosch Dish Washer. ZephyrVent Hood. GE 50gal Smart Water Heater. Three Frigidaire Energy Rated Heat/Air Window/Wall Units. (Maintained like new or you could later switch out to the new ductless or use up attic space for central.) Ceiling heat lamp in Jacuzzi bathroom and ceiling exhaust vent in addition bathroom.
- All window coverings can convey. Refrigerator can convey.
- Work shop custom built. All pressure treated lumber. Wind & in-ground bracing/supports. Total interior stain treated for additional longevity. 24×12 size perfect for adding carport, if desired. Tie in to spa power box available. Antique tool cabinetry available.
- Property part of 2000 City of Sealy annexation. City water, sewer, and lines installed at that time. City trash service once weekly with once a month tree limb/foliage pick up. Original septic tanks not on this property. (Property was reduced in size in 1960 & 1972). Original propane tank taken out of service (empty tank buried at property line). All plumbing/fixtures for gas/propane still in place. City of Sealy planning to extend natural gas service to this section in the imminent future. House has cable connect (3 rooms access) and full internet access. Original antique hand water pump – rod disengaged when city provided water.) Original pump motor – now a flower bed decoration.
- 13’ X 19’ Veggie Garden. Garden mix soil trucked in , amended seasonally. Yard has received regular pest and fertilizer treatments. Even an original washing line. Tub/planter in front of house is original to the house (not very comfortable to bathe in) but could be reinserted. Wainscoting extends to floor level and tiling extends under Jacuzzi. Anything original to the house, not used in renovate, is stored in the attic.
- House is one mile from down town, two miles from I-10. Only restrict is Mobile Homes. None on RV/boat storage. Can go a variety of commercial.
Click Below to Take a Private Tour of This Great Home
Search Below for Homes in the Sealy Area